- Aerith and Cloud 3D models ripped by Spikey-Valentine of the Models Resource
- Corneo Mansion ripped by GreatOjama of Open3DLab
- Create-a-Sim Room ripped by Trussive of the Models Resource
- Church ripped by qoceroticav of Open3DLab
- Thanks to Let’s Play Final Fantasy VII by Elentor of the LP Archive, for reference of the game’s message box style.
All parts of the image renders in this post applicable are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. I wouldn’t recommend commercial usage though, its derivative art and fanart.
Blender + Cycles Render. The 3D models were ripped from the PC version of the game, with mouths, but I removed them because the mouthless PS1 version is more #iconic imo. This is a model edit of the original Aerith FF7 model. If anyone wants it anyway, leave a comment on this post. I ray-traced them because I like the FMV cutscenes in FF7 where they ray-traced the field models, so I wanted to do it myself.
If you’re over 18, try out some nude drag king Aerith propaganda i made back in 2020. [I am over 18] [I am not 18 or do not want to click an 18+ link, just show me the clothed version only]